Location – Chalet Artemisia Courchevel
The Chalet Artemisia Courchevel is a cosy holiday home located in an exceptionally unique area, flanked by the historical woodland of Le Belvedere and the snow covered slopes of the Courchevel resort. Catherine, who shares a passion for the surrounding natural environment, is always happy to welcome visitors to her Chalet.
The Chalet has been completely renovated with the use of some of the most luxurious materials the mountain has to offer in the form of wood, stone and wool. It has a huge living and dining room that provides a wonderful setting for families and friends to share cordial moments together. Its five bedrooms ensure that there is ample room for everyone to have a relaxing time after a day full of adventure.
Facilities – Chalet Artemisia Courchevel
Facilities at the Chalet Artemisia Courchevel are nothing short of fancy. The finishing is unmatched paired with amazing antiques, though still providing all of life’s little modern luxuries. They include:
- An immense living room that has a fine sofa, TV and a cosy fireplace, plus a terrace with a southern exposure revealing a spectacular mountain/slope view.
- A dining area with all the niceties that go with such a place.
- A kitchen that is fully equipped with the necessary fixtures; oven, refrigerator, freezer, microwave, dishwasher and so on.
- A laundry area with a washing machine and a dryer.
- A 42m2 master room all en-suite with a wooden stove for your comfort, a flat screen TV for your enjoyment, a bath for relaxation and a southern terrace with a picturesque view.
- A 29m2 and a 22m2 double room, both en-suite and with TVs.
- A 19m2 double room also with a terrace that faces south, a flat screen TV, a concrete bathroom and a walk in dressing closet.
- A 15m2 double room with a flat screen TV, bathroom with a shower and a walk in dressing closet.
All the rooms have 180x200cm king size beds with bed linen supplied. Towels are also included and a change of the bed linen provided during the course of a guest’s stay. There are hairdryers in every bathroom. A daily cleaning service plus one at the end of your stay is also included. Other niceties include satellite TV, Wi-Fi, ADSL, a safe, firewood and a continental breakfast that’s served every day.
Other options such as childcare, delivery service, massages, a cook, a ski instructor, ski equipment, lift passes, taxi and helicopter transfers are available by reservation and at an additional cost.
Reviews – Chalet Artemisia Courchevel
No reviews yet