Location – Chalet Chambertin Morzine
Chalet Chambertin nestles along the incredibly picturesque Vallee de la Manche and sleeps up to 16 people.
Chalet Chambertin offers a gourmet experience in a luxurious setting, with a dedicated professional chef cooking up the finest food you’ll find the Alps. For six nights of your stay you will be treated to a fantastic breakfast cooked to your specification, afternoon tea and cakes, canapes and bubbles and an exquisitely presented four course evening meal.
Description – Chalet Chambertin Morzine
Chalet Chambertin offers a gourmet experience in a luxurious setting, with a dedicated professional chef cooking up the finest food you’ll find the Alps.
For six nights of your stay you will be treated to a fantastic breakfast cooked to your specification, afternoon tea and cakes, canapes and bubbles and an exquisitely presented four course evening meal.
Chalet Chambertin’s bedrooms surround a welcoming central lounge area, which is perfect for recounting the tales of your day around the burning log fire. The majority of bedrooms sleep two people in either twin or super king beds fitted with 100% Egyptian cotton sheets ensuring the comfort of your stay allowing you to be fresh and alert to experience the beautiful mountains each day.
Each bedroom is en-suite with a modern bathroom equipped with luxurious fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers which are perfect for stepping outside to sample the delights of the fabulous outdoor hot tub which enjoys views up to the peaks of the valley. We believe that a chalet holiday isn’t complete without a hot-tub, and Chambertin’s certainly doesn’t disappoint.
On the ground floor of the chalet, you will find two wings. The first wing houses the stunning and spacious dining room, brilliantly equipped playroom with traditional games, TV and games consoles and the sauna, which is perfect for easing aches and pains and revitalising you for the next day’s activities!
In the second wing live your ever delightful and friendly chalet staff, as well as a drying room to ensure your togs are in perfect condition for every fresh mountain morning during your stay!
The chalet staff can also service your skis and boards and carry out minor repairs in house so there’s no need to trudge through town if you have any problems!
• Luxuriously decorated with full renovation in 2015
• Beautiful bed linen and down duvets
• Bathrobes, slippers and complementary Neils Yard Remedies toiletries
• Sunken outdoor hot tub and large sauna
• Perfect room design for children or large groups
• Fully stocked honesty bar
• Experienced, professional chalet team
• Concierge service
• Driving service until 01:30 every night
• Cooked breakfast for 6 days and a buffet breakfast on the staff day off
• Afternoon tea and cakes each day
• Beautifully designed and presented food prepared by a professional chef
• Bubbles and canapes preceding each evening meal
• 4 course gourmet evening meal with carefully chosen house and upgrade wines 6 nights
• Wines chosen to complement the menus
Reviews – Chalet Chambertin Morzine
No reviews yet