Sleeps 10 – 14
Fully catered chalet
5 En-suite Bedrooms
600m from the pistes
10 minutes from the centre
Bus stop 200m from the chalet
Traditional wood throughout
Open plan kitchen and lounge
Location – Chalet L’Atelier Morzine
This is the ultimate ‘get up and go’ chalet for people who just can’t get enough of their time on the mountain.
The chalet is located in a beautiful spot and within walking distance of the new 3S gondola at Prodains, which will take you directly to the snowy peaks of Avoriaz and the heart of the Portes du Soleil.
The chalet provides a minibus service getting you to the slopes or out and about until 1.30am.
Description – Chalet L’Atelier Morzine
This traditional chalet is a converted carpenter’s workshop and is spread over 4 floors, L’Atelier’s 5 bedrooms are all en-suite and the chalet has a comfortable, large open plan kitchen/dining and lounge area.
There is also a 2nd lounge/games area and a hot tub to allow you plenty of space to relax after your long and energetic days on the mountain. Robes and slippers are also provided to jump straight into the hot tub!
L’Atelier runs from Saturday – Saturday throughout the winter but if you have any special requests, please do get in touch as the owners can often be flexible.
• 5 en-suite bedrooms, sleeping 10-12
• Hot tub
• In house Rome demo centre and service centre
• Beautifully designed and presented food
• Concierge service
• Driving service until 01:30 every night
• Bathrobes, slippers and complementary Ren toiletries
• Cooked breakfast for 6 days and a buffet breakfast on the staff day off
• Option of a Mountain Meal with sledging on chalet staff evening off
• Reception with canapés and bubbles to welcome you to Morzine
• Wines chosen to complement the menus
• Afternoon tea and cakes each day
• 4 course gourmet evening meal with carefully chosen house and upgrade wines 6 nights
Reviews – Chalet L’Atelier Morzine
No reviews yet