Fully catered chalet
5 En-suite Bedrooms
1000 metres from pistes and lifts
10 minutes walk from Town Centre
30 metres from bus-stop
Internet Access and TV
Spa and Hot Tub
Location – Chalet Le Prele Morzine
Less than a ten minutes walk from the lively bars and shops of Morzine and only thirty metres from a regular (every ten minutes) bus route that accesses all of Morzine’s lifts.
Chalet Le Prele Morzine is ideally located to suit everyone’s needs. A minibus service is operated so you’ll be able to get around.
Description – Chalet Le Prele Morzine
Chalet Le Prele was built in 2005, and was done so in keeping with traditional Savoyard style, giving it the best of modern design and luxury whilst retaining time-honoured charm.
The Chalet has 5 beautifully appointed, spacious guest rooms, all double or twin, spread across 3 floors. Every room has a fabulous en-suite bathroom each with a wonderful walk in shower (the bathroom (with bath) is just next door in the top room). There is a large open plan kitchen, dining and seating area with balcony, providing fantastic views of Morzine town and the lower valley as well as a place to enjoy the winter sunshine.
A separate TV lounge, with flat screen TV and large selection of games and movies on the upper mezzanine floor, provides ample space to enjoy the entertainment without disturbing those relaxing below.
• Landscaped hot tub with amazing views!
• Beautifully designed and presented food
• Great for children
• Concierge service
• Driving service until 01:30 every night
• Bathrobes, slippers and complementary REN toiletrie
• Champagne welcome reception with canapés
• Cooked breakfast for 6 days and a buffet breakfast on the staff day off.
• Afternoon tea and cakes each day.
• 4 course gourmet evening meal with carefully chosen house and upgrade wines 6 nights.
• Wines chosen to complement the menus
Reviews – Chalet Le Prele Morzine
No reviews yet