Return flights and transfers
All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
Open bar and snacks
Mini Club Med (from 4 to 10 years)
Ski pass (from 4 years)
Group classes at all levels: alpine skiing (from 4 years)
Club Med evening entertainment
Ski in / ski out
Location – Club Med Avoriaz
The Club Med Avoriaz is located right on the slopes for a ski in ski out experience.
It is only 100m from both the ski lifts and the village centre.
Description – Club Med Avoriaz
The 3 trident Club Med Avoriaz has spectacular views across the resort and the Portes du Soleil ski area. The resort is traffic free so when you arrive in Avoriaz you are escorted by horse and carriage to the hotel.
There is a stunning sun terrace which is perfect for relaxing on at the end of your ski day; they even do cocktail making classes a certain times here!
Don’t forget to book yourself into the speciality restaurant, The Caleche, one evening and enjoy the selection of Savoyard delicacies – all included in the price of your holiday.
The ski school meeting point is just a minute from the hotel so you can enjoy the all-inclusive ski or snowboard lessons easily during your week.
What’s included in your Club Med holiday
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Village (1)
- Accommodation (in a standard Club room) – other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Bar drinks and snacks
- Club Med Baby Welcome
- Mini Club Med® (from 4 to 10 years)
- Juniors’ Club Med® (from 11 to 17 years) (2)
- Ski pass (from 4 years)
- Group classes at all levels: alpine skiing (from 4 years ) or snowboarding (from 8 years during french school holidays) (3)
- Club Med Champions Academy® (from 8 to 11 years) (2)
- Special Teens snow sports package (from 12 to 17 years) (2)
- Club Med evening entertainment
(1) Transfers only if you have chosen the Club Med Package that includes transport
(2) During French school holidays
(3) From 12 years, outside French school holidays
The hotel has 248 elegant rooms in a beautifully typical mountain setting, decorated with stylish local antiques.
Club Room – With delicate prints and wooden furniture, the Club Rooms welcome you in an atmosphere of cosy comfort. You may want to opt for a Valley View Club Room, an interconnecting Club Room, or a Family Club Room. All include European electrical plugs / 220 volts, flat-screen television, hair-dryer, security safe(s), shower room and telephone.
Deluxe Room – Contemporary design with warm colours and elegant wooden furniture. A spacious and cosy room with a view over the valley or resort. All include European electrical plugs / 220 volts, flat-screen television, hair-dryer, ironing kit, minibar, security safe(s), shower room, tea and coffee kit and telephone.
Suites – A spacious 49 m² suite for premium comfort. On the top floor of the hotel, with a separate lounge, this suite gives you a fine view over the valley or resort from the balcony. All include bathroom (with bathtub and shower), coffee machine, flat-screen television, hair-dryer, ironing kit, minibar, radio CD / MP3 player, security safe(s) and telephone.
Reviews – Club Med Avoriaz
No reviews yet