Location – Club Med Tignes Val Claret
Club Med Tignes Val Claret is in a great location, just besides the funicular and the Bollin chairlift. There are great views of Grand Motte from the bar and sundeck.
The Kids ski school is right at the door. Children have the chance to take official skiing and snowboarding diplomas and are well looked after in the Club Med children’s club.
Description – Club Med Tignes Val Claret
This is one of the best for Club Meds for families and it’s usually full of smiling kids. The restaurant is spacious and comfortable, the food is plentiful and fantastic.
There is something for everyone with a minimum of 14 main dishes every evening! After dinner, there is a great bar and a theatre where there is a different show every evening and the staff really put on a great show with some great music.
The hotel has a fun atmosphere and is one the most popular Club Med resorts. You must book early.
What’s included in your Club Med holiday:
- Flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Village (1)
- Accommodation (in a standard Club room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Bar and snacks
- Mini Club Med (from 4 to 10 years)
- Juniors’ Club Med (from 11 to 17 years) (2)
- Ski pass (from 4 years)
- Group classes for all levels: alpine skiing (from 4 years) or snowboarding (from 8 years during french school holidays) (3)
- Henri Autier mogul classes for beginners (from 12 years)
- Club Med Champions Academy (from 8 – 11 years) (2)
- Special Teen’s snow sports package (from 12 to 17 years) (2)
- Heated indoor swimming pool, Turkish bath, sauna,
- Weight training
- Club Med evening entertainment
(1)Transfers only if you have chosen the Club Med Package that includes transport
(2)During French school holidays
(3)From 12 years, outside French school holidays
This Club Med Village, designed for lovers of sports, has 229 comfortable rooms divided between the two hotels: The Val Claret and the Petit Claret.
Club Room – The pleasure of a double room with simple, practical comfort. All including Bathroom, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Security safe(s) and Telephone.
Deluxe Room- In “Le Val Claret”, the Resort’s main hotel, a spacious and comfortable Deluxe room induces a sense of well-being so you can relax and enjoy the ideal southwest exposure and the view over the pistes. All including Bathroom, European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Ironing kit, Minibar, Security safe(s), Shower room, Tea and coffee kit and Telephone.
Reviews – Club Med Tignes Val Claret
No reviews yet