Bed & Breakfast
Centre of villlage
Sauna and jacuzzi
Location – Hotel Alpen Ruitor Meribel
Located in the middle of Meribel-Mottaret skiing haven at 1750m, the Hotel Alpen Ruitor Meribel is a hidden jewel which you discover only when you arrive.
Versatile Accommodation – Hotel Alpen Ruitor Meribel
Nothing irritates as much as looking for ski accommodation without getting a hotel offering suitable rooms. The hotel changes all this with rooms offering a panoramic view of the ski slopes or Meribel Valley from the balcony available in all rooms. This view is made even better by double glazed bay windows to maximize the scintillating view.
Bathrooms have been refurbished for a modern touch and the Treca Interiors Paris designed beddings are simply elegant. You will enjoy the essence of good living while indoors, and when outside, you have a chance to enjoy snow as much as you can.
There is a wide range of rooms at the hotel. Take a look:
- 35 rooms, 25sqm² sized, which can accommodate 1 or 2 guests and even a child. The large 70cm x 2m sofa makes the room even cosier.
- A 40 sqm² duplex that has a 1 or 2 bedroom suite with a private lounge which is 45 sqm² and 35 sqm² sized family rooms.
In all rooms, there is a flat screen with French and international channels to keep you in the know. The 24-hour bar room service without tray charges sums up your luxurious stay.
Top Notch Service
The Hotel Alpen Ruitor Meribel compliments your skiing holiday by ensuring you are treated like royalty. Here are some exclusive services you will enjoy:
- World class catering: There is a breakfast room with chalet service to boot from 7 am to 11 am and 24-hour reception service. The hotel’s restaurant serves savoyard and grill specialties, dinner menu gourmand or A LA Carte, children delicacies, afternoon Crêpes, menu for food connoisseurs, open bar overlooking the slope and a welcoming drink served every week.
- Luxurious pampering: Forget the last 5-star experience you had because here at Meribel-Mottaret at 1750m, the hotel tops that and more. There is a sauna, steam room, sensorial showers, comprehensive spa treatment, including hot stone massage, skiing fanatic rituals such as Black Tahiti sand scrub and so much more. These facilities are free for residents, making the hotel even more irresistible.
- Immaculate facilities: Whoever designed the hotel was after the heart of every skiing enthusiast and they achieved this ingeniously. The location at the heart of the resort guarantees access to shops, restaurants, cinema and all other facilities. There is free Wi-Fi, children corners with games, individual heated ski lockers, covered car park and pet-friendly interior design.
There is much more to savour at the Hotel Alpen Ruitor Meribel including multilingual staff, a variety of parties all ski season and, of course, personalized service.
Reviews – Hotel Alpen Ruitor Meribel
No reviews yet