Features - Hotel De La Loze Courchevel 1850
Bed & Breakfast
3 minutes from the nearest ski lift
Wellness area – Sauna and Steam room
In the centre of of the village
Massages can be arranged in rooms on request
Evening drinks in lounge area
Individual heated ski lockers
Location – Hotel De La Loze Courchevel 1850
The ski-in, ski-out chalet-styled Hotel is just a 5 minute walk from the legendary Jardin Alpin 1 Gondola and Courchevel Ski Resort. This gives you the opportunity to enjoy exhilarating skiing fun including cross-country and snowshoeing. The charm and welcoming rooms are simply impeccable with no effort spared in assuring a luxurious stay on the Alps.
Splendid, magnificent, glamorous and elegant; these are adjectives every guest uses after spending their holiday at the amazing Hotel De La Loze Courchevel 1850 located bang in the middle of the Courchevel 1850. The location of this 3-star facility, in front of the most expansive skiing resort in the world, provides immeasurable pleasure and freedom. It is a perfect getaway from the hustle and bustle of contemporary city life.
Description – Hotel De La Loze Courchevel 1850
The Hotel De La Loze Courchevel 1850 does not spare any effort in its range of facilities and services. Your convenience and comfort is the philosophy guiding every aspect of the hotel. You will enjoy:
- Exciting entertainment: Flat screen TVs are available in all rooms, a mini-bar, access to the sauna and a Turkish bath, massage in rooms on request, free Wi-Fi in the entire hotel and a new elegant lounge.
- Delightful service: The reception is open 24 hours for enquires and prompt assistance, room service, tea at the fireplace, taxi transfers, ski passes, instructors, restaurant reservations and much more.
- Exquisite facilities: From access to designer shops, bars and restaurants in the resort, individual heated ski-lockers, covered and secure parking, to ice rink access, the Hotel has everything you need to make your skiing holiday a delight.
Continental breakfast: included
Composition: Cake, cakes, cheese, sausage, ham, omelette, cereals, yogurts, dried fruits, fries, nespresso coffee, bread, wholemeal bread, pastries, jams, nutella, fruit
Specialty: omelette, eggs, porridge
Hours: From 7:30 to 11:00
The beauty of staying at the Hotel is the versatile range of accommodation including:
- 2-rooms: Suitably located on the ground floor facing north. While there is no balcony, these rooms are refurbished to provide exquisite comfort to guests.
- 6 rooms: The 18 sqm² rooms are located on the north side without a balcony or a view.
- 3 rooms: These east side 20 sqm² rooms feature a scintillating view of the Courchevel’s Croisette.
- 16 rooms: These 23 sqm² rooms, accommodating 1 to 3 people, offer the best balcony or terrace views.
- 2 bedroom suite: This 50 sqm² is located on the north/east side with 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a lounge area and a balcony overlooking the impressive Courchevel village.
Other accommodation options include larger beds or twin beds in all rooms and extra bed space in the ground floor and south side rooms.
Reviews – Hotel De La Loze Courchevel 1850
No reviews yet