Location – Hotel Igloo Morzine
Take in the fresh mountain air! You are simply a five minute walk to the key places in the village:
- The Tourist Office square with tourist information, daily entertainment and the outdoor ice skating rink
- The Dereches Park with the indoor ice-rink and indoor swimming centre with two pools and childrens paddling pool
- A wide choice of bars and restaurants including the Grillon Restaurant if you wish to take the half-board option
- Many shops
- The historical village centre of the Bourg with the church, town hall and weekly market
- Lifts on either side of the valley. On the south side the Super Morzine lift takes you to Avoriaz and Switzerland. On the northern side of the valley the Pleney lift takes you over to Les gets and its incredible views over to the Mont Blanc
All this is an easy walk, even in ski-boots!
Description – Hotel Igloo Morzine
The Hotel Igloo gives you the freedom of a bed and breakfast holiday. A cosy interior created by reputable, local tradesmen, and the tradition of a Morzinois hotel handed down through the generations. Open all year round and renowned for its warm welcome – a hotel where you can relax with a drink by the fireside or meet other guests preparing their meals in the communal kitchen.
The mountain is even more beautiful when you can call it home. Meet Josette at the reception; local girl, hotel owner and an endless mine of useful information. She will help you to discover “her” valley, with the best addresses and the most incredible views better than any guide book.
All the bedrooms have either two single beds or double beds, private bathroom with WC, shower or bath, telephone and television.
All of the bedrooms have been recently renovated in a welcoming Savoyard style with natural wood and a mountain style deco. They all have a balcony either looking over the Super Morzine or Pleney side of the valley.
Self-catering accommodation is available for those clients wanting total independence and has a double bed and bunk beds, a kitchenette, private bathroom with WC, shower or bath, telephone and television. The hotels breakfast and cleaning service is included.
On the ground floor there is a communal area with a kitchen and dining area available to clients wishing to prepare their own meals. There is a refrigerator, kitchen utensils, crockery, a dishwasher, hot plates and a microwave oven.
Reviews – Hotel Igloo Morzine
No reviews yet