Edge of the pistes of the Reberty 2000 area of Les Menuires
Fully equipped kitchenette with 4 electric hotplates, oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge
Bathroom or shower room and WC
Satellite TV, DVD and CD player
Fireplace with one sack of wood provided, additional sacks 8€/each
Free Wi-Fi access
Beds with duvets made on arrival and towels are included
One covered car parking space per apartment included
Location – Les Chalets du Soleil Les Menuires
Not only does this accommodation option offer a classic touch with its traditional Savoyard style, it is also aptly located at the foot of the slopes overlooking the picturesque Les Menuires. Authentically themed architecture and design extends to every room, and the proximity to major attractions is perfect.
Exploring the Exquisite Food Services
Who said you have to eat bland food when up in the mountains? Conveniently located a few minutes from your residence, the Kaya (K) Restaurant has this to offer:
- Half or full board: Featuring breakfast, lunch and/or dinner snacks.
- Finger licking lunch: After a morning of fun on the snow, it is time to fill up with exquisitely selected dishes. You have the option of having your meal on the terrace as you watch the slope and sun loungers.
- Gourmet dinner: Evenings at the resort’s K Restaurant are delightful, to say the least. The amazing cuisine features Savoyard specialties blended with other dishes for the perfectly balanced menu over your stay.
Exclusive Resort Services – Les Chalets du Soleil Les Menuires
The resort wants to make your experience unforgettable and for this reason they offer exclusive services which you won’t get anywhere else on the 3 Valleys. Take a look:
- Bakery pick-up on order from the front desk.
- Bed linen rental, including bath towel, bath mat and towel at only 5€ per person.
- House cleaning service during your stay which varies in cost depending on the number of people.
- Fireplace and a bag of firewood for comfort.
- Hire cots and high chairs, Wii game consoles, among others.
- Luxurious pampering with massage services, sauna and hammam at the K restaurant.
Exploring the Glamorous Resort
Forget the last time you pampered yourself in a 5-star facility because the Chalets du Soleil Les Menuires offers you that and more. The rooms are just ethereal with a welcoming allure that will tempt you to stay indoors forever.
Some exhilarating features you will enjoy in every room include a balcony, free Wi-Fi internet, flat screen with French and international channels, fully furnished kitchen with a dishwasher, electric oven, hot plate, refrigerator, coffee machines, dishes, Satellite TV, DVD and CD player and a direct-dial telephone.
The versatility of rooms available also sets the Chalets du Soleil Les Menuires apart from the crowd. You can select from a number of options, each with varying sizes and features. They include:
- 4-6 people apartments A & B: Apartment A is 42m² while B ranges from 48 to 51 m².
- Apartments A feature: 1 bedroom and 1 alcove with sleeping options including 1 bed for 2 people, 2 beds 1 person each, 2 pull-out beds as the sofa, a bathroom and separate toilet.
- Apartments B feature: A bedroom and one cabin with sleeping options 1 bed 2 persons, 2 bunk beds for one person or 2 pull-out beds in the lounge in the form of a sofa; 1 bathroom either shower or bath and a separate toilet.
- 6-8 people apartments: 78 m² with 2 bedrooms and a cabin to sleep 1; bed for 2 guests, 1 bed for 2 persons or 2 beds 1 person, 2 bunk beds for one person or not, 2 pull-out beds in the lounge on a sofa, 3 bathrooms either shower or bath, one in each bedroom and two toilets of which one is separate.
- 8-10 people accommodation: these are 106 m² in size with 3 bedrooms and a cabin to offer lodging options including 3 beds for 2 persons, 2 beds 1 person or 2 pull-out beds in the sofa lounge, 4 bathrooms each in every room and 2 toilets with one being separate.
- 10-12 guest apartments: 120 to 151 m² that have 4 bedrooms and a cabin to accommodate two or 3 beds 2 persons, 4 or 6 beds 1 person with possibility of 2 persons in beds, 2 pull-out beds in the sofa lounge, 3 toilets and 4 bathrooms each in every room.
- 12-14 people apartments: 134 to 136m² offering 6 bedrooms to hold a bed for 1 or 2 people depending on the apartment, 2 pull-out beds in the lounge, 6 bathrooms and 3 separate toilets.
Truth be told, you just have to experience the incredible features each apartment offers to appreciate the reason the Chalets du Soleil is fondly called the jewel of Les Menuires.
Reviews – Les Chalets du Soleil Les Menuires
No reviews yet