Sleeps 8 – 10
Fully catered chalet
4 En-suite Bedrooms
Refurbished Savoyard farmhouse
Four-minute chauffeured drive from lifts
Location – Alpine Club Abode St Martin de Belleville
The Chalet is a 100 year old prominent Savoyard farmhouse in the quiet village of Villarabout in St. Martin De Belleville. It’s about 4 mins away from St. Martin De Belleville and the major lift hub in a chauffeured drive.
Description – Alpine Club Abode St Martin de Belleville
The stunning chalet combines contemporary grace with the conservative alpine appeal. Renovations have managed to retain its original feel and character of the building while incorporating modern contemporary interiors. It dons an array of designer furniture and other loads of modern mortal comforts to create the ultimate cosset that is just about the ideal place to escape from it all. It has an amazing open-plan lounge with a buffet of stone walls, distinctive beams and dazzling windows that span from wall to wall. The view of the mountain from these windows is pure panoramic magnificence.
After a vigorous day of skiing, the Alpine Club Abode St Martin de Belleville becomes the ultimate sanctuary of rest in sincere luxury.
The stay at the The Alpine Club Abode St Martin de Belleville is nothing but luxurious. The architecture is quite accommodating as it features well designed spaces. Among the available facilities include:
- A 7.7m by 3.4m living room with an open-plan. It has a rooftop living area with an open fire plus a balcony facing west that provides breathtaking views.
- A cosy dining area done with rustic timbers and antique stone thus ensuring a sense of intimacy.
- A kitchen that is also an open-plan design.
- First bedroom, which is a 5.7m by 3.6m family suite, containing a twin or king sized bed, a separate bunk bed, walk through wardrobes and a balcony. The en-suite bathroom has a bath, a shower over the bath and an attachment for a hand held shower.
- Second bedroom that is 3.7m by 3.4m en-suite, with a twin bed and walk through wardrobes. The en-suite bathroom also has a bath, a shower over the bath and an attachment for a hand held shower.
- Third bedroom that is also 3.7m by 3.4m en-suite, with a king sized bed; walk through wardrobes and a bathroom that has a bath, a shower over the bath and an attachment for a hand held shower.
- Fourth bedroom that’s 3.2m by 3.1m en-suite. It also has a twin or king size bed, walk through wardrobes and a bathroom with a bath, a shower over the bath and an attachment for a hand held shower.
- A TV and a children’s playroom that is on the lower ground floor.
The Alpine Club Abode St Martin de Belleville boasts of exclusive facilities and impeccable service from a dedicated team of professional staff. Upon arrival, guests get treated to a Champagne reception. There is ample room, four chic, king size bedrooms and a bunk bedroom, all en-suite, which sleep 8 plus 2 guests. State of the art bathrooms with deep baths and Molton Brown bubbles for that pleasurable long soak after a nice day on the pistes complete the picture. The chalet is packed with really exquisite service perks that include the following:
- Exclusive use of facilities and the chalet plus a host of dedicated services from the host, chalet manager and a chauffeur.
- Satellite TV/Freeview channels and DVD with a film library.
- Wireless internet.
- IPod/IPhone docking stations.
- Games and books.
- Electric boot warmers in the ski room.
- Twin/king-sized beds all lined with pocket sprung Egyptian cotton linen.
- Daily housekeeping plus a mid-week towel change.
- Towels, toiletries, dressing gowns and hairdryers available.
- A 4×4 chauffeured transport service from and to St. Martin up until 10.00pm.
- Ample parking nearby.
The food at the Alpine Club Abode St Martin de Belleville is deliciously superb, such that it is actually one of the reasons why a good percentage of the guests return to the chalet every year. To maintain such a positive aspect, only skilled and qualified fine dining chefs who have had ample experience in Michelin Star/3 AAA Rosette restaurants are employed at the chalet! These are people with a natural panache for excellent and extraordinary food.
Your very own private chef will keep you mesmerized with works of magic as they create lip-smacking breakfast specials, delicious afternoon tea delights and the evening’s ‘pièce de résistance’, which is a six-course taster menu. A tailored menu can be created for those with comfort foods in their set of choices. This would include family suppers, Savoyard specialties or even TV dinners. Every evening dinner comes served with a carefully chosen pair of wine just to add on to the delightful cuisine. At a glance, you can expect to have the following at the chalet:
- Fine dining from a professional chef.
- Tea in bed every morning.
- Daily breakfast.
- Afternoon tea plus a six course (6 nights) taster dinner.
- Supper for the children (6 days) if required.
- Six pairs of quality premium wines served with dinner.
- A complimentary bar with beer, wine and soft drinks.
Reviews – Alpine Club Abode St Martin de Belleville
No reviews yet