Return flights and transfers
All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
Open bar and snacks
Mini Club Med (from 4 to 10 years)
Ski pass (from 4 years)
Group classes at all levels: alpine skiing (from 4 years)
Club Med evening entertainment
Ski in / ski out
Location – Club Med Val d’Isere
The Club Med Val d’Isere is located right on the slopes for a ski in ski out experience. It is only 100m from the ski lifts and 1000m from the village centre.
Located in the Legattaz part of town, at the bottom of a cluster of ski runs, the Club Med is near to the centre of town.
Description – Club Med Val d’Isere
A ski in ski out property with a small pool, plus luxurious saunas and steam rooms in the extensive spa area, this is one of our favourite Club Meds.
Previous guests have found an express lunch offered three days a week right outside the ski room door, allowing them to ski up, grab a local BBQ sausage in a baguette and a glass of wine, and ski away in less than five minutes.
Enjoy complementary lunch at the sister Club Med in Tignes Val Claret as you explore the expansive Escace Killy ski area. A stay at the Club Med Val d’Isere is a must try experience.
What’s included in your Club Med holiday:
- Return flights and transfers between the airport and the Club Med Resort (1)
- Accommodation (in a standard Club room) Other room types available at extra cost
- All meals, with wine, beer and soft drinks
- Bar drinks and snacks,
- Ski pass (from age 4)
- Group classes at all levels (from age 12 ), alpine skiing or snowboarding
- Weights cardio-training room
- Heated indoor swimming pool, sauna
- Evening entertainment and parties
- Accommodation in a Suite (2)
- Concierge service (2)
- Breakfast room service (2)
- Dedicated ski room – collect your equipment with no waiting around (2)
- Priority booking at the speciality restaurant and for lunch at Tignes Val Claret Resort (2)
(1) Flights and transfers only if you have chosen the Club Med Package that includes transport
(2) 5* Luxury Space
A modern complex, with a warm wood façade and 256 rooms, blends in perfectly with the architecture of the Val d’Isère resort, famous for its charming chalets.
Club Room- comfortable and elegant Club Room offering a good level of comfort, with all the facilities and services essential to your wellbeing. All including European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Security safe(s), Shower(s), Telephone.
Deluxe Room- spacious room offering a generous level of comfort in an elegant atmosphere, with a living area corner. Rooms are situated on the 3rd floor of the hotel. All including European electrical plugs / 220 Volts, Flat-screen television, Hair-dryer, Mini-fridge, Security safe(s), Shower(s), Telephone, Ironing kit and Tea & Coffee kit.
Suite 5* – Luxury Space – These elegant Suites (49 m2) are perfect for unwinding, and each have a lounge bathed in natural light.
Suite 5* – Luxury Space Family Suite- This Suite, measuring 63m2, is perfect for the whole family , with a living room separeting the parents’ suite from the children’s room.
Reviews – Club Med Val d’Isere
No reviews yet