Features - Hotel Palace des Neiges Courchevel 1850
|Bed & Breakfast or Half Board|
Ski in/ski out
10 min walk to Centre of Courchevel 1850
Luxury, private chalet
Restaurant ‘Le Comptoir de L’Apogee’
Bar with nightly DJs
Spa area with an indoor swimming pool
Fully equipped fitness centre
Location – Hotel Palace des Neiges Courchevel 1850
Located just 50 yards from the Jardin Alpin slopes is a hotel after every guest’s heart with its welcoming design, unpretentious elegance and an ambiance you can only get in a 5-star facility.
Description – Hotel Palace des Neiges Courchevel 1850
However, that is not all that sets apart the Hotel Palace des Neiges Courchevel 1850 from other facilities in the Courchevel region. There are 63 exquisitely designed rooms, 9 junior suites to ensure a comfortable stay for your kids, Suite Etolie with 2 rooms and a lounge and Suite Olympique consisting 4 rooms and 2 lounges.
The atmosphere in every room is ameliorated by an impeccable range of amenities and facilities ranging from invaluable 24-hour reception, swimming pool with a spa, concierge services, large screen TVs, a mini-bar and so much more. It is no wonder most testimonials aver this is the essence of sophistication and tranquillity in the three valley skiing region.
Scintillating Hotel Services and Amenities
Guests enjoy gourmet dining, room service, a seminar room, a private car park and valet, concierge, shuttle, laundry, spa and massage and porter services.
What’s more, at the Hotel Palace des Neiges Courchevel 1850, you will relax and unwind at the sports, games and ski-rooms, Turkish bath, Jacuzzi and indoor swimming pool while relishing world renowned Thomas Lejeune cooking.
An amazing and delicious journey to the heights of cuisine! Discover two essential pleasures courtesy of the kitchen at the hotel restaurant in Courchevel. First, the place…the dining room dotted with pillars, chandeliers and archways, and outside, the terraces set against a scenic mountain backdrop. Then, the dishes prepared by Chef Thomas Lejeune, who boldly invents new recipes combining flavours from near and far.
At lunchtime there’s a bistro menu with daily specials, and in the evening, it’s time to experience the delights of gourmet cuisine with a delicious hot and cold buffet.
The restaurant in Courchevel 1850 invites you to discover its new menu L’Ecailler, a wonderfull shellfish and seafood suggestion.
In every Hotel Palace des Neiges Courchevel 1850 room you will enjoy a fat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi, a mini-bar and a safe for your precious items. Security is standard in each room. Here are the rooms available at this glamorous skiing getaway:
- Classic rooms: These are ideal for 1 or 2 guests, and sizes range from 20 m² to 25 m². The pristine Baroque or Savoyard styled rooms face south or south-west, and while they have no balcony, you will enjoy a double bed or twin beds (100×200), the standard facilities, guest toiletries, a magnificent bathroom, hairdryer and of course a splendid view of the slopes and the idyllic mountain pines.
- Superior rooms: These are also Baroque or Savoyard styled and have a double bed or twin beds (100×200). What’s more, the bathroom comes with a tub and a shower cabin, hair dryer, guest toiletries and bathrobes. You will also enjoy an unforgettable panorama of the slopes and pines.
- Prestige rooms: These rooms redefine good living on the mountains and face east or south with a balcony to boot. Guests can opt for a double bedroom of 35 m² that accommodates 1 or 2 people or a double bedroom of 40 m² enough for 1 or two adults or alternatively two children with bunk beds at the entrance, standard facilities, guest toiletries, a magnificent bathroom and hairdryer for your comfort.
- Junior suite: You can enjoy elegance at Courchevel 1850 in these Baroque or Savoyard double north-north facing bedrooms with a fascinating view of the slope. The standard features are available in addition to a bathroom with a bathtub, wet room, sink and shower, guest toiletries, slippers and guests shower robes.
- Etolie Suite: This expansive 120m² option offers you a double bedroom with an accompanying sitting area, dressing room and a bathroom with a bathtub, Jacuzzi and a spate shower. There is an interconnecting lounge with an ergonomically placed sofa bed, dining room with a fireplace, second double bedroom and bathroom with Jacuzzi and tub.
- Suite Olympique: Welcome to the apex of good living at the hotel in this 6th floor, east-facing 250 m² lodging option. There are 4 bedrooms and 2 lounges. The 1st single room has a bathroom but no balcony, and it interconnects with 1 double bedroom which has a dressing room and bathroom with a bathtub, spate shower and a tub. It also interconnects with a lounge-dining room offering a fireplace and double sofa-bed, then interconnects with a 2nd bedroom, another lounge-dining room and a 3rd bedroom.
Reviews – Hotel Palace des Neiges Courchevel 1850
No reviews yet
Courchevel Luxury Hotels